Should you decide not to work on a project, you can delete it from your list of projects. Follow these steps to do so:
- Log into your Ebyline account www.ebyline.com/login
- Click on the title of the project you wish to delete. The title will become highlighted.
- Click the project's options menu button (gear icon) and click the "Delete" or "Kill" menu option.
- Add a "Kill Note" if required.
- Confirm the step, by clicking the Kill or Delete button again.
- If the "Delete" or "Kill" option are not available or are grayed out on the project's option menu, look for a "Cancel Negotiation" or "Retract Reply" button at the upper right. First click this button if it's appearing. This will then allow you to use the "Delete" or "Kill" option on the menu.
- If you use the "Kill' menu option when the project has a Kill Fee, you will not be paid the Kill Fee. In order for the project's kill fee to be paid to you, the Editor must kill the project.