Once your Opportunity has been approved, Creators will start bidding to let you know they are interested in participating in your Campaign. If you have funds in your account, you can begin approving Bids right away.
1. Locate and select Campaign where the offers are housed from the Marketer Dashboard.
2. From here you will be taken to the Campaign Dashboard. Locate the Opportunity with the notification and select highlighted number.
3. This will show you a list of the Bids that have been submitted for that Opportunity. From here, you can view the social media page by clicking the drop-down arrow and then View on Twitter ( this may change depending on the Opportunity and connection type).
4. If after reviewing the Creators connection you would like to accept the Bid, click Approve.
5. Once you accept the offer, it will move to the Waiting for Content state (on the Content tab) where the Creator can create and submit their content for review.