If you have received a “Failed Verification” notice or are having trouble submitting your post's URL there could be a few things going on:
- The platform will tweet on your behalf once you have submitted content and the Marketer has approved it. Once your tweet is live do not delete it before it has been verified or you will not be eligible for payment.
- Any third party Twitter application that deletes a tweet and then posts it again with a new link will affect any tweets published by the platform and cause the tweet to fail verification. These tweets will not be eligible for payment as the platform will not be able to track their performance. Applications such as LinkIs have been known to cause these issues. Please make sure you have these applications disabled before participating in a Campaign.
- The text in your Instagram post must match what was approved through your account exactly. To avoid discrepancies, please copy the approved text exactly and then paste it into your Instagram post.
- Please refrain from adding any additional filters to your Instagram post as this can also cause your post to fail verification. If you would like to use a filter, make sure you submit the picture with the filter to the Marketer for approval.
- Please refrain from adding any additional emojis to your Instagram post as this can also cause your post to fail verification. If you would like to use emojis please make sure you submit your post with the emojis to the Marketer for approval.
- Required links, photos, and disclosures must be present in order to pass verification.To avoid verification issues please refrain from editing your post after it has been approved by the Marketer.
- The platform will post to your Facebook Page on your behalf once you have submitted content and the Marketer has approved it. Once your post is live do not delete or edit it before it has been verified or you will not be eligible for payment.